We had a family reunion, 8 people, 4 rooms. This hotel worked well for us for several reasons. DINING. It had an outdoor dining area where my family could meet for late afternoon drinks and snacks, and could accommodate our "dress up" family dinner to celebrate birthdays and anniversary. Breakfast, served in the indoor dining room, was tasty with a nice selection of fruits, hams, cheese, etc. LOCATION: Nightly, we could also enjoy a stroll through Retiro Park, which was a 3-minute walk away. Calle Serrano, fashionable shopping street, was just around the corner from the hotel. And, the hotel was walking distance to many tourist sites. ROOMS: Comfortable and spacious which allowed us to unwind and relax after a lot of sightseeing. The one (big) reason why I cannot give it an excellent rating is the quality of outdoor dining service. If you would like more tips on Madrid, read my blog on http://www.planyourtrips.wordpress.com.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renewed in August 2013, our VP Jardín de Recoletos hotel is just a few steps away from the Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library of Madrid. Its 43 spacious rooms, wonderful outdoor garden and excellent location in the center of Madrid, makes this recently renovated hotel in perfect choice of accommodation in Madrid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.