After a long and delayed flight to Madrid we were welcomed and escorted to our upgraded room overlooking Plaza Santa Ana. Size was larger than expected, good size bathroom with nice amenities.
You can walk to almost everywhere, as we did, Puerta del Sol is just a 5 minute walk, as also Plaza Mayor. We booked a tour through the front desk and were also very helpful.
Breakfast was very good, although a bit expensive for 25 EUR per person.
I want to extend my thanks to Javier and Patricia at the Fornt Desk and to Miriam to whom I emailed prior my visit to arrange a surprise to my husband, as we celebrated his birthday the day we arrived.
We recommend this property 100%, cant wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Me Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel Madrid
- Me Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel
- Sol Melia Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ME Madrid Reina Victoria is strategically located in the heart of the city, with easy access to the major attractions such as the Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Reina Sofia Museum, Retiro Park, Congress building, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace and the city’s shopping and business areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Agoda, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your ME Madrid Reina Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.