I don’t know where to begin … First, I have to say that for a Hilton, this was the worst Hilton that I have ever stayed in (and I’m a Diamond member). The service was very spotty. I asked for coffee for my room, and was told they did not have any. However, 3 days into my stay a coffee pack shows up. But I only got one coffee pack my entire stay. It also took 4 days before I finally got the newspaper delivered to my door. Other than that, I would grab one from the front desk on my way down to eat breakfast. I also got water put into my room twice …
As far as breakfast, it was a good buffet. I asked on the first day if I could get an omelet, but was told they did not make them. Then on Monday (4 days into my stay) a person was behind the counter fixing omelets.
Everything was very inconsistent …
The fitness facility was lacking. There was one treadmill, one elliptical, and one stationary bike in a huge hotel. This was unsatisfactory for a hotel of this size. There was always a line, and you could tell that people were frustrated. In fact, a lot of the people that I talked to were very frustrated by this. As long as the weather is nice, you can run outside … but one of each piece of equipment? That’s not good …
The hotel was out in the middle of nowhere. You had about a mile walk to the metro, or the hotel van could take you to the airport to the metro. But once you got to the metro you had about a 45 minute trip into the city of Madrid. This was fine, but if you are looking for a hotel in which you walk out the door and you are in the center of the city, then this is not the hotel for you.
The lounge was ok … It was not the best that I have seen or been into.
But overall, I was not very satisfied, and I know that when I’m back in Madrid that I will not be staying in this hotel. I will find someplace else …
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel Madrid
- Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel
- Hilton International Madrid
- Hilton International Madrid Airport
- Madrid Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish Hilton Madrid Airport hotel is just minutes from Madrid Barajas International Airport and the bustling cosmopolitan city of Madrid. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and stops at attractions or use the nearby Metro station as your link to the city of Madrid.Indulge in a fantastic selection of rooms at this Madrid hotel which include impressive marble bathrooms, flat-screen LCD or plasma TVs and wireless internet access. Guest rooms feature heated floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Executive, deluxe and relaxation rooms offer complimentary access to the Executive Lounge. Enjoy a suite that offers a separate living room and fluffy bathrobes for your comfort and convenience. Refresh with a swim in the hydrotherapeutic pool and exercise in the fully equipped fitness center.Consider the self-contained Convention Center located in the North Tower of the Hilton Madrid Airport for business conferences, celebrations and stylish Madrid weddings. Host up to 450 guests in space that includes a board room and elegant ballroom, making this Madrid airport hotel an ideal location.Savor sumptuous Mediterranean cuisine in the Reserva Grill Restaurant and enjoy tantalizing tapas and a glass of Rioja in the Ferrum Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Madrid Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.