The location of this charming B&B could not be better for visiting the Eternal City. It is located within a short walking distance from the Vatican, and very close to the Metro system. Our host, Romeo, was so gracious and so helpful in recommending where and how to plan our visit so that we would not miss any of the important sites. He kept in touch with us from the time we booked the B&B until we arrived. Do take his advise!! Our accommodations were excellent. Every morning we couldn't wait to see what delicious pastry Bibi had made for us. She is a fantastic pastry maker!!! It was great fun learning how to brew that delicious espresso coffee that all the Italians drink in the morning. I highly recommend a stay at Bibi e Romeo's.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Bibi e Romeo`s Home
- b&b Bibi e Romeo`s Home Hotel Rome
- b&b Bibi e Romeo`s Home Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B in Rome 150 mt. far from the Vatican Museum and St.Peters Basilic,4 Rooms with private bathrooms inside,great breakfast,Tv Sat,free internet,safe box,free locals call,lots of facilities around. Will be a pleasure for the owners to offer advice and suggestions as well as their assistance to make more pleasant and comfortable stay in Rome. The area, central, it is well served by public transportation: Metro A (Ottaviano-S.Pietro or Cyprus-Vatican Museums), buses, trams and taxis (Piazza Risorgimento, P.le degli Eroi) and every kind of shop , or local restaurant, banks, etc. pharmacies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your B&B Bibi e Romeo's Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.