Overall we enjoyed a lovely holiday and the B&B was well situated for access to many tourist attractions in Rome. It is very close to both the San Peter train station and of course St. Peter's itself. (5minutes away) We arrived late evening and Irina was there to let us in in no time at all although with poor mobile phone reception we did have to phone when we arrived and then had to wait a little while. She was very kind and helpful and certainly made the stay very easy. Price was very good considering what is included. The all-day breakfast was brilliant and the selection of food available was lovely. It was especially great to have a fridge in the room to ensure we always had cool water and fresh croissants every morning! The room was a great size with a comfortable bed and very clean. Would certainly stay again and recommend!
- Also Known As:
- San Peter Rome Hotel
- San Peter Rome Hotel Rome
- San Peter Rome Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATED in Rome you will find a completely renovated, welcoming, silent and conformably furnished apartment, The room Every room has: - private bathroom - air conditioned - satellite TV - Free internet connection ADSL - safe box - phone for free calls in ItalyBreakfast: is available for our guests all day.Considering the closest areas, we advise to visit trough walking, the historical, cultural areas of Rome and all the major shopping avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your San Peter Rome B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.