The earlier reviews describe the Villa Magnolia well. It's a perfect place to rest between the busy and crowded Rome sightseeing days. Woken up by neighbor's roosters crow, one would imagine to be further away in the countryside.
We stayed in the two bedroom apartment (1 double and 1 twin room), with kitchen (additional cost, but who I would cook visiting Italy, anyway?), bathroom with shower. Bathtub would have been nice to soak the sore feet after walking around the city, but otherwise there was very little more to ask for.
Do not miss the beautifully set up breakfast or owner's helpful advise on what to see. Sante knows hist city!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Magnolia Relais Hotel Rome
- Villa Magnolia Relais Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive luxury accommodation offering excellent services.Situated in Gianicolo, in the heart of Rome, close to St. Peter's Church.A dimension without time. Villa Magnolia Relais offers a tranquil, peaceful and secluded ambience surrounded by Mediterranean Pines and beautiful scenery. The accommodation provides an extremely private and secure location where you will be able to enjoy a relaxing break hidden away from the hustle ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Villa Magnolia Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.