Firstly I want to say that this B&B is great value for money and for that I would give it 5 stars all the way
Staff very helpful
noise level - ok but not dead quiet, if you are a light sleeper take ear plugs!
Problem area's - Hope your reading this notti Roma!!.. Get your cleaner to actually clean the bathrooms!
on the surface every where is clean but if you look there is black mould in the shower area, the cleaner really needs to give it a good going over with the bleach!
I think a lazy cleaner is letting you down..
The bed sheet's although clean had marks on them, I am fussy so I checked it all closely!
Our bed was very comfy and we had a good nights sleep in them
The room size was ok, bathroom size is ok, but I have mobility issues and found the shower hard to get in and out of, infact the first day I slipped, even with my husbands assistance.
The room was dark but I went to my room to shower and sleep so it made no difference!
Breakfast - okay but boring, more fruit and cereal choices would be good but saying that I had a good breakfast every day and there was plenty just dull.
Rome was a brilliant short mini break for us, everything in walking distance, the Metro just down the road took us for 1 euro to the Vatican city, all easy..
Couple of hints for Rome travellers
-Use Terravision for your airport transfers - very easy and cheap
-Pick pockets and theft is rife, travel light and keep constant guard
-If you have a disabled blue badge you can get into pretty much all the places for free including one other person.
- There is a Spar a couple of yards from this hotel and a mc Donalds - Mc D's do great coffee for a euro!
- Invest in a good map / guide as the signage is poor
- check opening times as places have odd shutting times, we did this all on the internet before leaving.
- book via bookings.com as going direct you don't get discount
- Also check prices before sitting down for coffee, the difference can be 3 times more exspensive.
- Don't expect a big sign saying notti roma, it's just a tiny brass plaque
I would recommend this hotel to a friend and I would go back.
- Also Known As:
- Notti a Roma Hotel
- Notti a Roma Bed And Breakfast
- Notti a Roma Hotel Rome
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Notti a Roma B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.