Stayed here for 3 days with my family after a mediterranean cruise. Rooms were clean & roomy (for european standards)...front desk very attentive. Close walk to metro & train stations but keep in mind there are not many restaurant choices within walking distance. There was one a block away that had a nice variety--we all found something we really liked.
Would stay again & would recommend !
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni Hotel Rome
- Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni Hotel
- Holiday Inn Rome
- Fiuggi Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Rome San Giovanni provides a charming and relaxing atmosphere nearly in the heart of Rome, thanks to young and qualified Staff, comfortable rooms and a spacious courtyard, ideally location for tasting an appetizers or having some rest at the end of a hard work day or after a sightseeing tour. Recently built and renovated in 2010, the Hotel offers 120 fully furnished rooms with brand new sommiers and anatomical mattresses, eiderdown, 2 graduated compression pillows per person, flat 32" TV set with 6 free of charge Sky channels, pay TV, direct dial telephone, air conditioning system, bathrooms with shower and liquid soap dispensers to protect the environment. A tasty complimentary buffet breakfast waits to wake you up, where it is possible to choose among over 100 products, many of them freshly home – made as pastries, season fruit gateaux, candied or dried fruit cakes and croissants. High speed internet WIFI connection in all areas and private garage, with direct access to the Lobby, are at disposal. The Hotel is located in the south part of the Centre of Rome, near the famous Basilica of San Giovanni in Laterano. The nearest underground station is located at 5 minutes walking distance from the Hotel (820 yards / 750 m.). The most interesting monuments of Rome as the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Spagna and Via Condotti, Piazza Navona and Pantheon, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums (Sistine Chapel) are easily reachable within a 15/20 minutes underground trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.