Al Miminale is located directly opposite the opera house, less than 5 minutes walk from Termini, the transport hub of Rome, so it is easy to get to any of the major sights from here. In fact many are within easy walking distance.
Our room was quite small, but was well furnished, mmanaging to fit in a 42 inch Pioneer TV, DVD player, a spa shower and air conditioning. We also had use of a coffee making area. No meals were available, but there are numerous restaurants close by. The hotel itself appears to be rooms converted for hotel use on an old town house. We found the hotel to be quite stylish and elegant. The staff at reception were friendly and quite helpful, but not exceptional.
- Also Known As:
- Al Viminale Street Deluxe Hotel Rome
- Al Viminale Street Deluxe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant facility, which faces onto the prestigious Opera house, is located within a residence dating back to the Eighteen hundreds and rewards its guests with an unforgettable atmosphere. Hospitality, courtesy and charm are the predominant features of a romantic and pleasant stay in the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Nozio Netplan srl, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Al Viminale Hill Inn & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.