Honestly have never had a better stay anywhere else. You won't feel like you are staying in a hotel or a b&b but are crashing with friends who you want to spend as much time talking to as you do exploring the city. And the place is amazing as well. We stayed in the Blue Room and it was a great size with a cool look. They had food waiting for us upon arrival, sandwiches shd fruit and pastries, which was great because we were hungry after our travels. It was our honeymoon and they knew it, putting some wine and Prosecco in the room as a gift -- very sweet of Agostino and Roberto as expected. They were also very helpful with maps has directions, plus great restaurant and gelato recommendations. Agostino even walked us over to one local Osteria and introduced us to the owner. The rooms have satellite TV. And it's a good location -- less than 10 minutes to the main square. Then there is the air conditioning and wifi -- both better than anywhere else we've stayed in Italy. A friend recommended Antica and we could not be happier than she did. Bologna is a great town and Agostino/Roberto make it that much better!
- Also Known As:
- Antica Residenza d`Azeglio Hotel Bologna
- Antica Residenza d`Azeglio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming bed and breakfast relais in downtown 5 minutes walking distance to Piazza Maggiore and shopping area all rooms decorated each one different color private bathroom same color of the bedroom Turquoise room quiet and with balcony Rich breakfast till late 12,00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Antica Residenza d'Azeglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.