This is a beautiful hotel which we would strongly recommend. Lake Maggiore is across the road and the town of Stresa is a leisurely four minute walk away. Booking on a half board basis meant that we were able to enjoy the fulsome breakfast and splendid evening meals. Service in the restaurant was excellent although at times service at reception was less efficient. We loved the very pleasant swimming pool area, especially the grassed area at the rear where we were able to read and sunbathe in peace. Our room at the very top of the hotel was not over large but had magnificent views across the lake. We would strongly recommend anyone staying at the hotel to take a trip on the the ferry across the lake to the three small islands facing the hotel. One small reservation that we would mention is that if you wish to have an omelette or other specially cooked egg for breakfast there is a charge.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa
- Regina Palace Hotel
- Regina Palace Stresa, Lake Maggiore, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.