This is the first time I felt let down by Trip Advisor. I wasn't expecting a palace but was expecting a clean and comfortable stay close to the Central Station. It was close to the Central Station, but that is the only one of the three. It is true that this area isn't particularly the most pleasant area of Milan but that isn't uncommon near transit hubs so I don't think of that as being a negative, it's just something to be aware of.
- The staff at the front desk were helpful and informative
- The location close to the Central Station that also includes two city metro lines
- Decent bath products
- Temperature control in the room - I was there in November and the room was just far too warm. Couldn't make it cooler without opening the windows.
- The floors and the area rugs near the bed seemed less than clean
- The wall by the windown was damaged
- The door did not feel securely locked
-The hallway lights appeared to be on an energy saving mode and motion activated (which I think is good) but they didn't seem to light particularly effectively. This resulted in me feeling I was walking in inadequately lit areas a few times.
- The television appeared connected to the primary on/off switch - which meant the only way the TV could be on was to also have the overhead lights on. As someone who regularly watches the news as one of the last things of the day, this was annoying.
- The way the shower was configured it was difficult to shower and not have water go on the floor
- The bath mat actually made the shower super slippery and more dangerous and it would not adhere.
I did not have the breakfast so I can't speak to that at all. I really would only recommend this hotel for a person who is spending only one night in Milan and wants to be close to the Central Station. I will not stay there again if I return to Milan.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Milan
- Quality Hotel Milan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Western Hotel Atlantic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.