We (3 adult persons) had a nice stay in this hotel. It is kind of boutique hotel, very well designed and nice light decoration. The room was big enough for three persons, tidy, quiet and the beds comfortable. Staff very friendly.
I can't understand the complaints of some other visitors about the breakfast. We all three found that they have quite big choice of various food. Scrambled egg, sausages, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, proscuttio, salami, cheese, three different fresh fruits, different kind of sweet and salty bakery, jams, honey and very good italien capuccino :)
Of course the situation of this hotel is excellent, but all in all it is still expensive. Therefore only 4.5 of 5 points :)
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Hotel
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Milan
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Hotel Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Rosa Grand… a stunning luxury hotel surrounded by Milan's iconic sights and attractions. We're just a few steps from the gothic Duomo Cathedral, Milan's exclusive fashion street Via Montenapoleone and the world renowned La Scala Opera Theatre.A splendid example of sophisticated design which is simply a joy to be in. This hotel of quiet luxury surprises with its original structure large spaces and innovative, precious materials. Particularly striking is the striking is the glass roof of the lobby.In all, there are 327 rooms and suites, 3 exquisite restaurants and bars, and 8 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Splendia, Venere, Travelocity, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Rosa Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.