Great hotel in central and quiet location - in walking distance of top tourist sites. Lovely staff who provide fabulous customer service. Reception is on first floor. Our suite was perfect for our family - large king size bed and two single beds. Very clean spacious rooms. Ask reception for restaurant recommendations - we were given great advice and enjoyed a wonderful meal at a nearby seafood restaurant. Note. entry to hotel is not well sign posted - look for large double green doors. Highly recommended for families.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Locanda Dei Mercanti Hotel Milan
- Antica Locanda Dei Mercanti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda is an unexpected oasis of peace and quiet in Milan’s frenetic city centre. The elegant 18th century building is in a pedestrian area dedicated to shopping.Once you arrive you can forget your car – you’re in the very heart of Milan, close to La Scala opera house, the Duomo, the Stock Exchange, and the famous designer stores on via Monte Napoleone and via della Spiga.The décor is the creation of architect Vittorio Locatelli, who loves combining refined warm pastel hues with rough, natural materials, following his fancy wherever it takes him. His intention was to furnish the Locanda so that people would feel they were at home. He designed four suggestive rooms, each with a beautiful flower-filled terrace, a rare occurrence in a city like Milan.The atmosphere throughout is pleasant and relaxed, and prompt personalised service is guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Antica Locanda dei Mercanti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.