This was the first time we stayed at the Europe & Regina and would highly recommend it. I do not understand the negative reviews regarding the staff. I read one after we booked but as the hotel was highly recommended by friends we discounted it. We were right to do so.The staff were cordial, friendly and always helpful.
We had a lovely room and appreciated the attention to detail. The beds were very comfortable, the linens soft and the towels fluffy. The down pillows were really appreciated. On occasion in some luxury hotels in Italy when we requested down pillows, we were only offered foam.
From this review, you can see that we were very pleased with the hotel and very much enjoyed our stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A picturesque escape on the Grand Canal, The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice faces the beautiful Santa Maria della Salute church. Explore the city from our canal-side location: the famous monuments of Piazza San Marco, shopping, and the incomparable poetry of Venice are steps away. Guestrooms and suites, many renovated and some with large terraces, offer city or water views and contemporary conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hotel Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.