We stayed in the sister hotel a few
Minutes walk away- Ca Bunta. It was lovely. It only had seven rooms each off the hugh reception hall in this converted palace. Our room was big well furnished and spotless. The bathroom was small but clean. Breakfast was good and taken at one of the tables in the reception hall which had enomous paintings and chandeliers- very glam! The staff were lovely- friendly and helpful. The location is good and a short walk to St Marks. I would highly recommend this hotel. Great value.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Ss. Giovanni e Paolo Hotel
- Locanda Ss. Giovanni e Paolo Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the historical centre, a few steps away from the Rialto Bridge and Saint Mark's Square, the Locanda is an ancient eighteenth century house which has been completely renovated. We offer pleasant rooms decorated in the 1700's Venetian style each of which has air-conditioning, telephone, wall-safe and a modern bathroom. Breakfast is delivered conveniently by room service at the time required by the guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Locanda SS. Giovanni e Paolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.