This beautiful apartment is in a fantastic location, 5 minutes walk from San Marco square but quite and away from tourists. The apartment itself is light and airy and very tastefully set up with everything you need. The supermarket a few doors away was superbly stocked with all sorts of Italian delicacies as well as all your basics. Alice suggested going to the fish market which we did and cooked some beautiful meals. Marco and Alice are great hosts with perfect English. We were very sad to leave. We hope to return and next time we will make sure we bring lighter luggage. The apartment is on the third floor and the walk from the public transport is across a couple of bridges so make sure you have easy to handle luggage. Thanks to Alice and Marco, we hope to be back!
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast San Marco
- b&b San Marco Hotel Venice
- b&b San Marco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 cosy rooms overlooking the canal in central Venice, traditional b&b where residents really live and run since more than 12 years, friendly atmosphere the hosts dedicate time, information, advices for guests, and Marco is a real expert of Venice and grow up in the house :-) to travel low cost enjoing the real luxe: to live genuine experience of the local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Budget Places, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your B&B San Marco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.