The hotel helped out with parking directions. We just parked at Tronchetto and took the boat to the Rialto mercado. It was just a short distance walking to the hotel. The hotel staff were very accommodating, gave good suggestions on sites and nearby restaurants. If you can, walk the city while there, instead of taking the boats.
- Also Known As:
- Il Nido Di Giulietta & Romeo Hotel Venice
- Il Nido Di Giulietta & Romeo Hotel
- Il Nido Di Giulietta And Romeo
- Il Nido Di Giulietta Romeo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an area of Venice's historic city centre known as San Cassian, just a few minutes from the Rialto Bridge and St Mark's Square, Il nido di Giulietta & Romeo is the ideal choice for anyone planning an exclusive, unforgettable holiday. Easy to reach and handy for public transport, it makes an excellent solution for anyone wanting to experience Venice and its uniqueness to the full. The traditional Venetian architecture, abounding with wells, mosaics, frescoes and columns, merges with more contemporary, original design ideas to create the best solution to satisfy even the most exclusive, demanding clientele. All the rooms are personalized with different finishes to offer each guest an almost bespoke accommodation experience. Space, light and comfort are essential qualities in each room, all of which have either a shower or bath. The junior suites also have a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Il Nido di Giulietta & Romeo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.