Residenza Bouganville is a terribly overpriced tourist trap. I've been staying here with my husband and a 3 year old son for three weeks /I'm writing from there/ and would never come back. The appartments are simply inadequate with very basic furnishings and a tiny bathroom: The shower is a joke. The apartment where we're staying theoretically fits 6 but the living room is crowded with the three of us. Also there is a hole in the wall seperating the two rooms so goodby privacy. In fact that is the biggest problem with the appartments: the noise from the outside and the other appartments is simply unbearable. There is a restaurant downstairs and you can hear people working in the kitchen throughout the night so all appartments located on the first floor are inhabitable. We asked to be moved and finally we can sleep but it is simply not serious to sell these appartments to families. I came to Alghero to do an Italian course sponsored by my employer and took along my family so I am not too disappointed but would have never paid 2700 Euro from my own pocket for such accomodation/
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Bouganvillea Hotel
- Residenza Bouganvillea Alghero
- Residenza Bouganvillea Hotel Alghero
- Residenza Bouganvillea Alghero, Sardinia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Residenza Bouganvillea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.