Great location in the centre of Catania. We stayed in the suite which was beautiful, and the aircon kept us cool despite the 30+ temperatures outside. Despite being so close to the action we were never disturbed by street noise, the combination of height and shutters deals effectively with that. Lots of good places to eat and drink nearby. Staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was only so-so but that wasn't a big deal for us. If you're in Catania for a few days this is a good choice especially if you can get a good deal on the suite as we did.
- Also Known As:
- Manganelli Palace Catania
- Manganelli Palace Hotel Catania, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a prestigious position of the baroque of Catania rises the Manganelli building, an ancient noble residence. The Manganelli Palace borns indoors it, pleasant and exclusive hotel in which refinement and style mingle to draw an elegant and unique environment which represents the new way of sleeping in Catania. Thanks to the strategic position from where you can admire the town, to the wise restoration of the frescoes and to the maximum attention in the details, the classical style is combined with the elegance of the contemporary style offering an exclusive receptivity. Both who travels for pleasure or for business will be surround oneself with rooms elegantly furnished, comfortable and with every comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Manganelli Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.