From its plain facade on a narrow street at the harbor, we were delighted at the gracious interior. This refitted palazzo offers spcious and comfortable rooms with bath, a spotless interior and a delightful balcony overlooking the harbor where breakfast is served. In spite of the traffic and the activity of the fishing boats, our room on the street was quiet. Breakfast was outstanding, the best we had of all other hotels we visited. The innkeeper, Fiora, made the various tarts and pastries every day and served them along with fresh fruits, eggs, etc. She and her staff were friendly and most helpful. We stayed four days and wish we could visit often. It is truly a lovely spot within walking distance to most of the sights in Siracusa.
- Also Known As:
- l`Approdo Delle Sirene Hotel Syracuse
- l`Approdo Delle Sirene Hotel
- L'Approdo Delle Sirene Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Approdo delle Sirene is in an ancient, elegant building, lapped by the waters of the natural harbour. It is a charming residence based on a refined atmosphere and typically Sicilian hospitality. The breakfast, enriched by the strong flavours from the Sicilian earth, is served on the panoramic terrace among jasmine, bougainvillea and a magnificent view onto the blue sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your L'Approdo delle Sirene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.