If you like the idea of Italian earthiness with comfort and service at its best, this is the place. Tuscan warmth greets you here, in the form of service, climate and surroundings. Luciane and Roberto Make you feel at home. Your wish is their command. The breakfast buffet was sunny and wholesome. The pool was refreshing and pleasent. The apartments give you a feel of owning your own villa in Tuscany. The grounds are well kept and beautiful. The town if Cortona is not far, but a rental car will serve you well here. I will return!!!
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Hotel
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Hotel Cortona
- Relais Borgo San Pietro Cortona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Borgo San Pietro is an ancient XVII century farm transformed into a charming Relais with outdoor swimming pool composed of 14 rooms and 5 apartments. Thanks to an intelligent restoration the new purpose of the structure took into account yet maintaining its ancient look. The old well, the fruit and olive trees, the grass fields, combined with the old prints, paintings and furniture, give that peaceful feeling and atmosphere of a Tuscan country house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Relais Borgo San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.