This was one of the best places that we stayed on our entire trip to Italy.
Gorgeously decorated and such helpful hosts!
They helped us with dinner reservations (which is a must for many places in Florence) as well general guidance of the city.
The resort had a romantic feel - especially in the courtyard area at night.
We throughly enjoyed our stay here and would stay again if we are lucky enough to return to Florence.
- Also Known As:
- Mr My Resort Florence Hotel Florence
- Mr My Resort Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming Guesthouse is located 2 blocks from the Academy Gallery and the Duomo square, and offers wi-fi access service, a SPA with Jacuzzi and Turkish Bath, and a gracious quiet patio where guests can share their experience in Florence chatting with the others.Just 5 rooms, each one decorated with a personal touch by the owners who live at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Mr My Resort Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.