This is a very nice new hotel, located in a very good area of Florence. The area can be kind of noisy at night though. The staff managed to have a lot of things wrong.... They told us the wrong time for when the shops opened, the one night I didn't already have a place picked for dinner they recommended a very touristy and not very good place, and put us in a cab for brunch at a place that didn't open for two hours.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a sumptuous palace in the heart of the city, The St. RegisFlorence is a privileged base from which to experience Tuscany'stimeless attractions. A short stroll will bring you to the iconic Uffizi,Duomo or Ponte Vecchio’s elegant jewelry shops. Legendary for its history, Florence’s streets offer inimitable treasures.The St. Regis Florence offers 19 exquisite suites enriched with refinedfurniture and antique artworks, together with 81 elegant guestroomsdecorated with the prestigious Medici, Fiorentino and Renaissancestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.