GORGEOUS work of art property. Grand deluxe room was huge and service was impeccable. Fantastic location and one of the best concierge staff I have ever encountered. We had also had two other other rooms that were deluxe- a bit small and still beautiful. Butler was a great touch. Only one issue- our room had two singles pushed together and the crack between the beds were uncomfortable and we would fall into a small chasm. Should not have been since we booked a king and had a grand deluxe.
otherwise one of the best hotels I have ever visited- and I travel a lot!,
Shideh Sedgh Bina
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a sumptuous palace in the heart of the city, The St. RegisFlorence is a privileged base from which to experience Tuscany'stimeless attractions. A short stroll will bring you to the iconic Uffizi,Duomo or Ponte Vecchio’s elegant jewelry shops. Legendary for its history, Florence’s streets offer inimitable treasures.The St. Regis Florence offers 19 exquisite suites enriched with refinedfurniture and antique artworks, together with 81 elegant guestroomsdecorated with the prestigious Medici, Fiorentino and Renaissancestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.