This is our second time to stay at THG and prayerfully it won't be our last. Claudio,Lorenzo, Crystal,and Sara are the most wonderful hosts that you could ever hope to find. The rooms are spacious,comfortable, quiet and sparkling clean. The breakfast is fantastic: 3 types of cereal, 2 types of juice, milk, meats, cheese, rolls, croissants, danish, eggs to boil, american coffee, Italian coffee, cappucino and tea, fresh and cooked fruit and there is usually some type of homemade cake available..delicious. The hosts see to your every need and comfort, Give suggestions, directions, call cabs and are at your service 24/7. The location is great, just around the corner to the Duomo, 10-15 minute walk to Santa Maria Novella train station. If you ever get the opportunity to visit Florence then do your best to stay here. You will love it. A five star hotel could not offer any more than THG. Thanks, Joe & Ann
- Also Known As:
- Tourist House Ghiberti Hotel Florence
- Tourist House Ghiberti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourist House Ghiberti is situated in the heart of Florence, close to the Duomo. It is a family run hotel with modern comforts and technology.The rooms, retaining the proper Florentine style and hung with pictures by renowned Italian artists, have private bathroom with hairdryer, air conditioning, computer with free internet access, 32 inches lcd TV, Satellite Decoder for tv and radio, DVD-CD player and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Tourist House Ghiberti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.