My husband and I stayed here in April. Location was perfect, on quiet street close to pretty much everything. We had a room on the top floor overlooking the courtyard and with a view of the Duomo. The room was clean, spacious and quite charming. Breakfast consisted of delicious pastries, scrammbled eggs, yogurt, fruits, and cheeses/deli meats. Sergio and his family work are gracious and work hard to accomodate their guests. Very romantic place to stay. On one occasion however, the neighboring room's guests were quite heavy walkers/talkers and we could hear their TV from across the hall. Despite this however, we would definitely stay again for the view and the hospitality of the owners!
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Il Villino Hotel Florence
- Residenza Il Villino Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiftheen Century Property located in the Historical City Centre,among Archeological Museum and Galleria dell'Accademia. Rooms are equipped with private bath with hairdryer, heating, A/C,refrigerator,free ADSL internet connection, and are facing the inner courtyard, far away from the street. Property directly managed by the owner family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Residenza Il Villino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.