We stayed at Antica Dimora for 2 nights and would certainly return. It is centrally located, a short stroll from all the major attractions, but away from the tourist hubbub on a quiet street. It was a thoroughly relaxing place to return to after a day's exploring and the staff were friendly and helpful. There were plenty of nice little touches: tea, coffee and biscotti were available for self-service throughout the day and night at no extra charge and there was an 'honesty bar' for anything stronger. The breakfast room is small, preventing all visitors from eating at once if the rooms are fully-booked, but there are trays available to carry one's breakfast into one's room. This is a very nice option regardless and we enjoyed eating al fresco on our little balcony. Thoroughly recommended on all counts.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Firenze Hotel
- Antica Dimora Firenze Florence
- Antica Dimora Firenze Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Dimora Firenze is a very special and charming Guest House located in a quiet residential area of Florence next to the historical center at an easy walking distance of the city’s main sites. All rooms have a special florentine decor taking making you feel at home away from home! Friendly staff provide a warm welcome when you arrive, and are full of excellent advice for special tips about restaurante, tours, museum reservations and any advice can be helpful for your stay in Florence! Tea, coffee, biscuits, free WI-FI and laptops are available all day, you can help yourself to drinks from The complimentary and honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Antica Dimora Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.