The good: the service was very good, they really tried to help guests; you can hire bikes for 10 Euro a day or less for less time and it is great to cycle to the old town and cycling around the walls is a must; clean and quiet; about 1km from the old town; excellent breakfast; comfortable wide single beds; quite good value for money (we booked early).
Could be better: the computer had problems and was weekend so could not be fixed; might need more staff as the one on duty was very busy.
Overall, I would stay there again as it was convenient to cycle to the old town and easy to get on the motorway and was quiet and clean and the service was very good. It is a business style hotel, not a place for Italian culture, so depends what you are after, but as such I liked it and found it a very good place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Toscana Lucca Hotel
- Eurostars Toscana Lucca Hotel Lucca
- Eurostars Toscana Hotel Lucca
- Lucca Eurostars Toscana Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Eurostars Toscana Lucca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.