My family and i stayed just for one night, enough to enjoy a charming apartment. When you get to the guest house area (close to train station), first impression is that we will spend a night in a standard hostel but once you get in you may discover how Michele had furnished and decorated the house, nice taste, very comfortable and full of details to cover widely all necessities (the PSP was a great surprise!). The breakfast room is amazing, you can find books, magazines and leaflets to search for information or just to relax. And last but not least, the owner is very helpful, kind and thoughful.
From here is a nice 30 min walk to Piazza Miracoli (Duomo, Battistero, Torre pendente). 4 min to train station so you can get both a train or a bus to the airport in 5 more min.
Sure we will come back to Michele Guest House because we just spent one night in Tuscany apartment and we loved it!
- Also Known As:
- Michele Guest House Hotel Pisa
- Michele Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Pisa, in a peaceful environment, only 150 metres from the Central Station and only 2 kilometres from Pisa’s International Airport Pisa “Galileo Galilei”, is situated “Michele Guest House”The B&B have beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments comfortably furnished . Two family rooms so comfortable for longue stay! Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, dvd player, hifi stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. The breakfast is continental-english with so many choice. You can freely leave your luggage at the B&B after the check-out and pick it up just before leaving the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Michele Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.