This hotel is expensive, and poor value for money. The rooms are very nice, but the breakfast and the breakfast service was very poor. The coffee and fruit juice was from a machine, and food wasn't replaced as it was used up. There were only 2 staff on breakfast duty, and they had to be asked to put out more bread, or fill up the drinks machines. The desk staff were not particularly friendly.
For the price of the hotel, we were amazed there was no internet in the rooms, and that we had to pay for the internet service in the reception - especially as we stayed in another Mercure only a couple of days later in France where the rooms were a third of the price and the internet was available in the rooms and was free.
I wouldn't stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Siena Degli Ulivi Hotel Siena
- Mercure Siena Degli Ulivi Hotel
- Accor Siena Degli Ulivi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 143 rooms, fully equipped with 4 star amenities. Located on the threshold of the historic city walls, a few minutes from the city centre with its medieval atmosphere and the splendour of the Piazza del Campo. Ideal for business and leisure travellers alike, the hotel features a restaurant serving regional and international cuisine, a bar, a gym with sauna and modern and well equipped conference facilities. 4 suites available, to be booked with the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Siena Degli Ulivi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.