My Wife and I celebrated our wedding over a weekend with friends and family flying in, as we are not native Swiss, only residents, coming from DK and NL. We decided on Ski Lodge as the location for the parties (two nights) and we all spend the night here (almost 90 people). I have to say that the Ski Lodge scores top ratings on all accounts, from the great food of Jonas in the kitchen, to the organisation of Matilda and Olivia and the friendly and helpful attitude of all staff. It is very low key, no sucking up or snobbery, but genuine friendly approach. The place is homely in appearance with a modern Nordic twist. It is predominantly a place for the skiseason, which is obvious by the lack of "business/city appliances" such as iron and iron boards in the rooms and drycleaning services. But honestly, who can blame them, and for the dry cleaning one of the hotel staff offered to take a pair of pants 30 min down the mountain!
Whether for a skitrip, a hike in the summer or for a party with friends, Ski Lodge is the best choice in Engelberg!
- Also Known As:
- Ski Lodge Engelberg Hotel
- Ski Lodge Engelberg Hotel Engelberg
- Ski Hotel Engelberg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ski Lodge Engelberg was crafted after the type of hotels that we enjoy staying at while on vacation. Hearty breakfasts, comfortable beds and personal and friendly service are things you can expect at Ski Lodge Engelberg. Forget the dated interior, bland food, and thin blankets of other hotels. The staff is ready to help you with all aspects of your stay from how to address those aching feet to finding the best snow conditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ski Lodge Engelberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.