I stayed here because TA rated it #13 among all hotels in Zurich. But it's clearly not a business hotel:
PROS: 1) friendly staff; and 2) modern eclectic rooms (if you like frosted glass shower stalls that open directly into the room)
CONS: 1) far from downtown (10 minute cab ride from downtown area), 2) difficult to find (it's in a shopping mall and so cabs cannot drop you off at the front door); and 3) terrible internet speed (couldn't even conduct a Skype voice-only call due to fluctuations in internet speeds) -- was told they would need to call IT company "in the morning" because problems can only be resolved during business hours (are we still in the 1980s?).
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Sihlcity Zurich Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Sihlcity Zurich
- Four Points zürich
- Four Points Sihlcity Zurich
- Four Points Zurich
- zürich Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Switzerland, to the Four Points by Sheraton Sihlcity Zurich. This is a very new hotel(open since 2007) in Zurich with 132 rooms. All rooms feature modern appointments. As a guest at our hotel you have access to one of the most exclusive spa centres in Switzerland. The "Asia Spa" is directly connected to the hotel. Visit the impressive sights in energetic Zurich. The city also offers excellent leisure activities. Just take a step outside and explore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sihlcity Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.