I stayed here for 2 nights as part of a business trip in July. This hotel is extremely basic and has a lot of negatives:
1. The furniture is very old and uncomfortable. The desk chair hurt to sit in and the bed was as stiff as a board. The pillows were also quite hard.
2. The decor looks awful inside the room. It looks like a hotel from 50 years ago, but not in a good way. It felt more like a hostel than a hotel.
3. Breakfast was awful. Some of the worst eggs I have ever tasted.
4. The room was very small, even for a European hotel room.
5. The bath products felt cheap and were not pleasant to use.
The hotel does have a couple of good points: The location is excellent and the wireless works well (though costs 10 euro).
As for parking, while none is provided we didn't have any trouble finding street parking a few blocks away. Overall, I really didn't care for this hotel and would not stay here again. It wasn't the worst experience ever, but it wasn't a good one either.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Hotel Groningen
- De Ville Nh Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your NH Hotel De Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.