A wonderful experience, our stay at the Grand was fantastic, beautiful room with view of courtyard, loved the Nespreso machine great to have a decent cup of coffee in you room.
Little touches like lovely packets of biscuits being left in room and chocs left on pillow of a night very lovely. On the second night an invitation to Champagne (Moet) and finger food in the Library very nice. Loved the Bridges, fantastic food with great service ate there twice for dinner and once for breakfast, wonderful. Do yourself a favour and stay at the Grand the staff in all areas of the hotel were fantastic very considerate and obliging nothing was to much trouble for them, will definately stay there when back in Amsterdam,.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel The Grand Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Sofitel The Grand Amsterdam Hotel
- Accor The Grand Amsterdam
- Sofitel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SOFITEL LEGEND THE GRAND AMSTERDAM.Furnished with French elegance and grandeur, the hotel welcomes a variety of visitors, from the trendy Amsterdam elite to royal brides or famous international movie stars. In each of the rooms, the restaurant, the hallways and the beautiful garden terrace, design and history captivate and seduce everyone into visiting. ROOMS & SUITES.Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers 177 spacious rooms, including 52 luxurious suites, amongst which 14 individually designed Suite Apartments: lodgings in 17th century canal houses. The rich history of the hotel is, as naturally, incorporated into the new architectural details in many ways. WELL BEING.Access to the relaxing SoSPA is complimentary for all hotel guests. It is the ideal place to unwind and pamper yourself. SoSPA houses an indoor heated swimming pool, a private Turkish steam bath, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, private treatment rooms and a SoFIT fitness area. INSPIRED MEETINGS.The 17 fully equipped banqueting and conference rooms, five of which are listed as historic monuments, provide the ultimate venue for meetings or conferences in Amsterdam. All rooms have natural daylight and are equipped with the latest technical facilities. BRIDGES RESTAURANT.The modern and trendy fish restaurant serves dishes with an emphasis on sea food and fish, mostly Dutch organic produce with a French twist. Bridges bar and lounge are the heart of restaurant, offering exclusive wines and vintage Champagnes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.