Stayed for 4 nights in a superior room on the ground floor and found it a great place to centre ourselves for the weekend. The room was very spacious and have a toilet and separate bathroom. the decor was maybe a little worn but as the room overlooked the canal was very pleased with it. The hotel operates a breakfast only service but there are lots of places to eat so close by (right outside the door really) this wasn't an issue. There are a number of steps to get into the place so be warned if you are not so mobile. Reception was always helpful. The hotel is close to many attactions and in easy walk of the Anne Frank House, the flower market and Dam Square. The only down side was the shower. We managed to flood the bathroom everytime we washed hair and used all the towels mopping up. I would, on this experiance certainly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amsterdam City Centre Hotel
- Nh Amsterdam City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Comfortable Hotel housed in five Art Deco-style buildings dating from 1920. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your NH City Centre Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.