This hotel offer great service at a reasonable price. Check in and out was quick and efficient. Linda, the front desk clerk handled check-in and check-out quickly and efficiently. Although I arrived three hours before the official check-in time of 3PM,
She gave me the room with no hesitation. She did the same at check-out, extending my ckeck-out time by 3 hours. I'm sure that the current occupation at those times made it possible, and there was no hesitation on her part and it was much appreciated as was the upgrade.
My room was modern and beautiful. The Free expresso, tea and hot chocolate machine was a great bonus.
The entire front desk staff was very helpful at all times. I thought the very extensive buffet breakfast was too expensive for the normally small meal I take. The close proximity to the Nieumarket area(5 minutes), with it's great number and variety of restaurants, Solved the problem of where to have breakfast and other meals.
Didn't get a chance to use the gym a but I was pleased that it was available .
The close proximity to the Red Light district and Dam square made it easy to visit many
I would not stay anywhere else when I visit Amsterdam.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam
- Radisson Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Radisson
- Radisson Sas Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Hotel Complex incorporating 17th & 18th-century merchant houses with newer buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.