Stayed here with my husband for 4 nights during August. Arrived during horrific rain storm and was met by very friendly receptionist, who explained everything then let us into our room early.
Our room was big and the bed extremely comfortable. The shower was super, it stated tat it may be slow as it is designed to save water, but we had no issues with it all. Our only problem was our room was on the ground floor and we were occasionly disturbed by noise from the reception area.
The hotel is very close to tram lines, however we walked into the centre each day via a different route. There is a bus to the airport for only 4 euros which goes from right outside the door.
- Also Known As:
- Museum Square Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Museum Square Hotel
- Museum Square Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a new type of place to stay designed with today’s independent and discerning travellers in mind. The hotel has a beautiful, cutting edge, contemporary interior but also a sustainable operation designed to be kind to the planet. The choice of how ‘green’ guests want to be is completely up to them and there’s a playful side to the hotel that shows up in little eccentric details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Conscious Hotel Museum Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.