Centrally located, right on the canal/river, walkable to amost everything you want to see/do. Their facilities including terrace restaurant and spa are great. Concierge Marcel helped pre-trip so I could maximize my time when in Amsterdam. Thanks to Concierge Ave for helping when we were on site. We very much appreciated our Junior Suite. Staff is lovely; there is an easy, yet attended to feel. Thanks to the breakfast chef (for great spinach mushroom cheese omelette every morning) and to all the staff that make this great hotel run.
If I go again to the charming city of Amsterdam, I will return to De L'Europe.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.