I arrived and asked for a room facing the street which I did not get. The rooms are big but some of them have see through showers which is not nice if you go with a relative or family. The location is just perfect, close to everything and the concierge service is very good as helpfull as well.
The front desk people is not nice and they are not willing to help. I requested someone to help me with the luggage and they said to was not the standard procedure, eventhough they said yes, I waited for at least 10 minutes and nobody came.
The price is not low, they charge for internet access, and charge a lot, as well for the mini bar. The restaurant is expensive. And the rooms are not properly cleaned.
I would say the only remarkable thing of this hotel is the location.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt
- Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified with the Golden Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.