You will feel at home at The Happy House in Amsterdam. I was so relaxed that I enjoyed breakfast, while still in my PJs. Also, they serve breakfast up to 11 AM, so sleeping late isn't an issue. The garden is a delight and filled with interesting exotic foliage. Every room has a personality and style that has a 70s groovy feel to it. You will be very well-connected to anything in the city, but you won't have to put up with the hoots and hollers of roving stag parties. The hosts are attentive to your every need, without being intrusive. And buy the book and get it signed! The Happy Hooker by Xaviera Hollander is a historic piece of literature that was part of what led the sexual revolution of the 70s.
- Also Known As:
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel Amsterdam
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Bohemian villa of legendary author Xaviera Hollander, in the heart of Amsterdam, with airport pickup provided as well as personal chef on request, ideal for couples, honeymooners, gay friendly, animal friendly, and meet the author herself if she is in town! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Xaviera Hollander's Happy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.