This hotel is conveniently located by the bus and train station, but those are really the only positive points regarding this hotel. We weren't sure if we were going to spend a day or a week in Antwerp and we asked rates for both, but were told 68 euro a night. Because it was snowing, we didn't want to move to another hotel, but in retrospect, we both wish we had.
1. If you stay for a week, the rate is 200 euros, but we paid 476 because they didn't tell us about the weekly rate.
2. Breakfast is decent, but the standard breakfast you get anywhere in Europe.
3. The bathrooms aren't pictured on the site because they are filthy and you can barely fit one person in the room. They even have a pocket door because the room is so small. Further, the bathroom is a shower and again, you can barely fit one person in the shower.
4. The heating was terrible. I would rather be too hot than too cold when it's snowing outside, but we were sweating and there was no way to adjust the heat.
5. We received cleaning service once in a week.
6. At midnight (maybe sooner), you can't get back into the hotel without knocking on every door you can find. During opening hours, you are lucky if you ring the bell 5 times and someone comes to the desk.
7. The tv is tiny. You aren't there to watch television, but forget being able to wind down in the room after a long day or to stay in out of the cold rain or snow
Frankly, there are so many hotels to choose from that are walking distance to Antwerp Central Train Station (and the same price, unless they tell you honestly about the weekly rate) that you're better off staying elsewhere.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC