The hotel is located in the south part of the city, which I had never visited before. There is a garage which was excellent and necessary if you have a car rental in Brussels. The staff in the reception was very professional and gave us good tips for dining - there are about 20 restaurants in a 10 min walk radio, so penty to choose from.
The rooms are a bit dated, but... well, the price was very good so no complains here! Breakfast was not really a good choice at the hotel, a bit pricy and not at all charming. However, there is a very nice breakfast restaurant at the corner, so no complains here.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Brussels Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Brussels
- Four Points By Sheraton Brussels Hotel Brussels
- Four Points Brussels
- Sheraton Brussels
- Brussels Four Points
- Brussels Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Brussels offers easy access to the heart of Belgium. This quiet and friendly hideaway is located in a vibrant area with easy connections to the key attractions. Our rooms provide you with uncomplicated comfort and everything you need such as free bottled water, 30 minutes free Wi-Fi as well as a comfortable bed at a great rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.