I booked for three people and the room we were given was not big enough .A cot was added for the third person in the room. WIFI was free in the lobby so bring your lap tap. There was a charge for internet service in the room. Employees though were nice. Service was fast.
The free breakfast included in my booking was average too. Nothing too exciting. There was no clock in the room. You will see the time on the side of the TV screen.
There was a convenience store a few steps from the hotel. I think this hotel is popular to business people because I've seen them checking in.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Brussels Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Brussels
- Four Points By Sheraton Brussels Hotel Brussels
- Four Points Brussels
- Sheraton Brussels
- Brussels Four Points
- Brussels Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Brussels offers easy access to the heart of Belgium. This quiet and friendly hideaway is located in a vibrant area with easy connections to the key attractions. Our rooms provide you with uncomplicated comfort and everything you need such as free bottled water, 30 minutes free Wi-Fi as well as a comfortable bed at a great rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.