Convenient, good, a little pretentious sometimes.
Very convenient for Brussels meetings and the central train station. Great to be able to get around very quickly.
Food is poor for a top hotel in this region but there are great places to eat around the corner.
Breakfast is a ridiculous price so just go to one of many cafés around the corner in the tourist areas.
Rooms are good if a little stuffy sometimes.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Brussels Hotel
- Le Meridien Brussels Hotel Brussels
- Meridien Brussels
- Brussels Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the heart of Brussels, around the corner from the Grand Place, Le Méridien Brussels unfolds a new perspective on the capital of Europe. This inspiring hotel reveals newly renovated spaces & rooms defined by contemporary designed furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.