Me and my husband have been in this lovely resort twice during April.
Both were an excellent time to relax and sunbathe by the pool, take long walks in the amasing beach and have bath in the clean seawater (you must be a little brave, as it is not warm at this time of year).
But what we really enjoyed most was breakfast. What a breathtaking setting! Besides river Arade, overlooking Ferragudo fortess and the lovely marina, it is one of the mos idylic places to have the morning meal I have ever been to...
Be sure to avoid school breaks (Easter and end of July/August), as it tends to loose its calmness and gets overcrowded.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Marina Portimao Hotel
- Tivoli Marina Portimao Portimão
- Tivoli Marina Portimao Hotel Portimão
- Tivoli Arade
- Tivoli Marina Portimao Algarve, Portugal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tivoli Marina Portimão is a 4 star resort near the sea and the Portimão marina. Here a weekend seems to go by very quickly and family holidays soon fill with fun and relaxation. Enjoy a walk or take the Tivoli buggy to the inviting sand of Praia da Rocha. The shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife are very close. Water sports, golf and activities for children are also available. If you are planning a special event, why not use our hotel which can be adapted for any event or occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Tivoli Marina Portimao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.