I booked this room based on it's location near the Rossio train station for departures to Sintra. Although we were booked for the following night, the hotel staff graciously agreed to store our luggage(just left a cruise)so that we could get the early train to Sintra where we were spending our first post cruise night. The following afternoon when we did check in we found that our luggage had been delivered to our room and that we had been given an upgrade from the cocoon room I had originally booked.The room was Tribe themed and had a wonder view of the square. The bed was comfy and the bathroom spotless.
This area is full of restaurants and the hotel staff was very good about giving us directions and recommendations. They also ordered us a taxi for the airport the next morning and all was right on time. I would highly recommend this hotel based on location and staff.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.