We've just returned from a four day stay at Zuzabed B+B and it's hard to think of what to say about this amazing place that hasn't already been said, except.......
how many hotels/B+Bs would put your trousers in the freezer so that the chewing gum that you had accidentally sat on would come off?!
We enjoyed every minute of our stay, yes the stairs are steep and the rooms small, but if you do your research before you would know this. The stairs are steep because of the unique location of the B+B, and what an amazing location! The rooms are small but beautifully decorated and have everything you could need....the view from the terrace rooms is beautiful and reminds you that you are right in the centre of this lovely city with everything literally on your doorstep.
I wish I could think of something to say about Luis that hasn't been already.....quite definitely one of the nicest, most helpful people I have ever met! You know when you arrive at your accommodation and are asked ...."what sort of things do you like doing? I need to know so I can help you most" that it is going to be a special trip and it was........we were directed to restaurants, wines bars and a Fado evening which suited us perfectly.
Thank you so much Luis (and Carlos) for a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Zuzabed & Breakfast Bed And Breakfast, Suites And Apartments
- Zuzabed & Breakfast b&b, Suites And Apartments Hotel
- Zuzabed & Breakfast b&b, Suites And Apartments Hotel Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a genuine and welcoming Portuguese way of living don't look any furhter.At Zuza we proudly love show our city and help you to make you feel at home is indeed our goal. Anyway, this is not an hotel, ok! :) This is a B&B for relaxed people that consider comfort and prime location together with a local home service and company the most important thing to have when on holidays. While here you'll find the rest of the small luxuries we have for you. ... more less