We stayed at this hotel from Friday to Sunday. Though it's rated as a 4-star it has nothing to do with that: we've stayed at better 3-star hotels before.
First the good things:
- excellent location; impossible to get a better one
- good staff specially at breakfast
- nice cradle for our baby
- room size
But the bad things were too many:
- awful sound isolation, specially from the outside (we could hear almost everything)
- poor hygiene (we found a used band-aid on the floor)
- floor carpet stained
- old furniture with the breakfast room chairs full of tears
- matress so soft that you could almost feel the springs
Wheighing the good and the bad we were very unsatisfied with the hotel. Sadly, because our weekend in SIntra was great regarding everything else.
There a re many other options in Sintra and next time we will definitely search other hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Sintra, this is a 4 star hotel with private parking which gives you the opportunity to enjoy the surrounding scenery, history and leisure facilities. Breakfast in the restaurant allows you to enjoy the quality food at this welcoming and friendly hotel. The view from the panoramic bar reveals its stunning location between the Serra de Sintra and the Palácio da Vila, where the sea can just be seen on the horizon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Tivoli Sintra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.