We have just returned from a wonderful week in Funchal which was enhanced by the excellent accommodation at this hotel. It is so well situated, being a short walk through the Old Town to the sea front, the cable car, the bus station and taxi ranks. The room was clean and very comfortable with a great view across the harbour and to the east of the city. The staff were so polite and helpful and when one of our pre-booked trips was cancelled, the receptionist offered to find us a trip to the same destination, making several phone calls on our behalf until she was successful.
We had half-board accommodation - the breakfast buffet was very good having lots of choice and the most delicious bread. Evening meals were beautifully presented and cooked. The waiting staff were courteous and helpful. The hotel suited us perfectly as it was quiet at night so we were able to relax and enjoy the tranquil scene from our balcony.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel
- Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming 4-star hotel Quinta Bela São Tiago was originally a traditional Madeiran Manor House built in 1834. The manor house and its extensive gardens have been carefully restored to create a paradise right in the heart of this lovely old district.The Quinta Bela São Tiago offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in a unique location in Madeira! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.